H3AVY INFANTRY TR00P3RS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H3AVY INFANTRY TR00P3RS

WE LIVE UP TO THE NAME! JOIN US IN THIS CONQUEST OF POWER, DOMINATION AND DESTRUCTION.

HomeTHE [HIT]SQUADLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
DO NOT REGISTER!!
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

JSA AND HIT CA PRACTICE

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

JSA AND HIT CA PRACTICE Empty
PostSubject: JSA AND HIT CA PRACTICE   JSA AND HIT CA PRACTICE I_icon_minitime5/21/2010, 9:10 pm

We will be having practice tonight from 5:30 p.m. till 7:30 p.m. the Maps are as followed:

Devils Road small
Boneyard small
Citidel small
CopperHead small
WaterWorks small
Retaliation small

You will be able to use grenades, and mines. NO HEAVY MACHINE GUNS (MK.48 MG60)
Round time: 10 minutes
Round length: 3
(NOTE):SOME ROUNDS MAY BE UNEVEN: THIS IS TO PREPARE YOU FOR MULTIPLE TARGETS ATTACKING AT ONCE. THIS IS ALSO A CHANCE FOR YOU TO PROVE YOURSELF, THAT MEANS LETS SEE HOW LONG YOU CAN LAST WITHOUT DYING< AND BEING ABLE TO HOLD YOUR OWN BY YOURSELF WITHOUT THE HELP OF YOUR CLAN MATES!!!!!!!!!!

BR TOLD ME TO POST THIS OK!
Back to top Go down
Gibbles
Admin
Gibbles

PostSubject: Re: JSA AND HIT CA PRACTICE   JSA AND HIT CA PRACTICE I_icon_minitime5/21/2010, 10:57 pm

There will also be a battlefront practice today immediately after those times from 730 est until you cant play as well as all day tomorrow up until the battle. You are welcome to attend either one. However due to the upcoming battle with MNC, those who do not attend will NOT be allowed in the battle. as a leader I am not asking for much, but requests are not being met and it is time a line is drawn. This includes all HIT members who wish to be in any battle. I am tired of hearing the "i have a life" excuse. we all have lives, and I am taking away from that life which i enjoy to make just a little more effort to put forth more especially for a battle. we all enjoy this game and that is why we still play it. if any members want to "just play it", feel free. but once again, if certain standards are not met, you can enjoy the game apart from battles. My apologies to those who do not have the ability to attend these practices. i hate being the bad guy, but this will improve your playing ability especially as a team. i want you all here. i want all of you in battle. So please make the practice.
Back to top Go down
[HIT]FACADE
[HIT]FACADE

PostSubject: Re: JSA AND HIT CA PRACTICE   JSA AND HIT CA PRACTICE I_icon_minitime5/22/2010, 3:49 pm

l was at the battlefront practice yesterday and the only ppl who showed were insane wicked and me
any ways we will have to get a schedule going
Back to top Go down
[HIT]ACER213
Admin
[HIT]ACER213

PostSubject: Re: JSA AND HIT CA PRACTICE   JSA AND HIT CA PRACTICE I_icon_minitime5/22/2010, 4:51 pm

I was un aware of the Practice my friends Im sorry , for not being there, ADAM didnt show?
Back to top Go down
https://thehitsquad.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: JSA AND HIT CA PRACTICE   JSA AND HIT CA PRACTICE I_icon_minitime5/22/2010, 5:15 pm

There was a practice?Gibbles u posted that after everyone got on...Do it sooner and we will knoe we we were done everyone was tried and i fell asleep playin!Im not joking..! lol!
Back to top Go down
Gibbles
Admin
Gibbles

PostSubject: Re: JSA AND HIT CA PRACTICE   JSA AND HIT CA PRACTICE I_icon_minitime5/22/2010, 6:03 pm

i was there til about 12est. facade is right and a schedule should be established. if any can get on today so we can go over some stuff it would be appreciated. and thank you adam, i will post it sooner. forums are not my strongpoint, the battlefield is, so i will try and use the forums more often. Thanks to all for your input.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: JSA AND HIT CA PRACTICE   JSA AND HIT CA PRACTICE I_icon_minitime5/22/2010, 7:24 pm

True,true gibbles forums are hard...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JSA AND HIT CA PRACTICE   JSA AND HIT CA PRACTICE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JSA AND HIT CA PRACTICE
Page 1 of 1